There are several usage of hologram stickers, including:
1) Product authentication: To verify that goods are real and not counterfeit, hologram stickers are frequently used to certify goods like electronics, high-end clothes, and medicines.
2) Security reasons: Hologram stickers are frequently used as a security feature on ID cards, passports, and driver’s licences to deter tampering and counterfeiting.
3) Brand protection: By incorporating a distinctive holographic design onto products and packaging, hologram stickers may be utilised to safeguard a company’s brand.
4) Hologram stickers can be used as a security precaution at events like conferences or concerts to make sure that only invited guests are allowed admission.
5) Protection against unauthorised usage of a warranty: Hologram stickers are occasionally applied to goods like electronics or appliances to validate the guarantee.
7) Brand promotion: By incorporating an eye-catching hologram design into promotional materials, hologram stickers may be utilised to advertise a brand or product.
8) Counterfeiting prevention techniques: Hologram stickers can be used to make it more difficult for counterfeiters to copy or reproduce a product.
9) Document security: Hologram stickers can be used to add a distinctive hologram design to secure vital documents including certificates, diplomas, and legal paperwork.
10) Banknotes security: To deter counterfeiting and make it more challenging to copy, hologram stickers are occasionally used on banknotes.